Complaint Review: Qwest

• Submitted: Wed, August 03, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, August 03, 2011

• Reported By: Peter — Minneapolis Minnesota United States of America

Qwest Century Link Their 30 day money back guarantee doesn't mean all of your money, Internet

I recently switched to qwest for my internet service because they are cheaper than my local service provider.  They were incredibly slow to connect my service and had to send people on two different occasions to my home.  I decided that cheaper may not always be better and canceled the service within the first 30 days.

That should be the end of the story but qwest attempted to charge me $91.00 in fees for a the service that i only had for 10 days of that month.  I had to dispute these charges (two 30 min+ phone calls) and now owe $5.30 for a learning pack that I did not order.

Don't use Qwest!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2011 08:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Qwest/internet/Qwest-Century-Link-Their-30-day-money-back-guarantee-doesnt-mean-all-of-your-money-Inter-760580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Qwest