Complaint Review: R Class Cinema & Photography

• Updated: Wed, October 10, 2012

• Reported By: bigbang — THOUSAND OAKS California United States of America
R Class Cinema & Photography
3268 Stallion Street Ontario, California United States of America

R Class Cinema & Photography Ruben Flores Never provided the photos, album and video from our wedding in July 2010 as per contract and took full payment in advance Ontario, California

I hired Mr. Ruben Flores from R Class Cinema & Photography to perform photography and videography for our wedding and reception that occurred in July 2010.  I have a signed contract from Mr. Flores dated for these services.  The total cost of the services was $3,404.46.  I was required to pay 50% deposit upon signing the contract and the remaining 50% as final payment on the last day of service.

It has been over 2 years since R Class Cinema & Photography was hired and until this date they have not provided the photos, albums and dvds as per contract.  I have repeatedly tried to contact Mr. Ruben Flores and R Class Cinema & Photography over this time via phone, email and text messages and he is not responding.  The last communication I received from him was an email in August 2011 stating that they will provide the remaining deliverables in the next couple of weeks.  I have not received anything or heard from them since.

I sent R Class Cinema & Photography letters via certified mail requesting a refund as per the terms in our contract.  Both were returned to me as unclaimed.  I also filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau to which he did not respond.

I have been very patient with R Class Cinema & Photography hoping they would honor our contract, however, it does not appear that they have the intention of providing the contracted deliverables.  They are in breach of contract as per the Terms and Conditions of the Contract for Digital Content Creative Services Agreement item #5, which states "Should RC representatives become incapable of providing the services specified herein for any reason, Client will be notified promptly and RC will issue a prompt and full refund of all fees paid by Client to RC."

Do not use Ruben Flores or R Class Cinema & Photography as they are not reliable and a fraud.  As
a next step I will taking legal action against him just based on principle.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 05:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/R-Class-Cinema-Photography/Ontario-California-91761/R-Class-Cinema-Photography-Ruben-Flores-Never-provided-the-photos-album-and-video-from-953169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on R Class Cinema & Photography