Complaint Review: R Class cinema& videography

• Submitted: Sun, December 23, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 23, 2012

• Reported By: Monwar Hussain — Apple valley California United States of America
R Class cinema& videography
3268 Stallion St Ontario, California United States of America

R Class cinema& videography Ruben Robles Ruben contract sign with me on 2-27-2011for my daughters wedding ,engagement & reception video & pictures will provide me. 1 year & half never received from him. Rip me off. Mentally, physically I ha Ontario , California

Ruben Robles sign a contract with me for shooting pictures & video wedding of my daughter on 02-27-2011 Paid him in advance $6482.76 ,according to contract he will deliver album & video within 3 months. WHENEVER I CALL HE IS IN VACATION, HIS MOTHER IN LAW DIED, HIS ARMS BROKEN IN THE HOSPITAL,HE IS BIG TIME LIER . FINALLY I SUED HIM AND GOT JUDGEMENT. AFTER THAT LAST WEEK AGAIN I REQUEST , HE TEXT ME HE GOT A HART ATTACK, AFTER HOLIDAY NEXT YEAR HE WILL CONTACT ME. I CAN,T TRUST HIM ANY MORE. MY DAUGHTER ALL MY FAMILY MEMBERS GOT HEART, MY DAUGHTER CRIED FOR WHOLE MONTH, PHYSICALLY MENTALLY BROKEN. I WANT HIS PUNISHMENT . IF POSSIBLE HELP ME JUST GIVE US PICTURES & VIDEO.

MONWAR

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2012 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/R-Class-cinema-videography/Ontario-California-91761/R-Class-cinema-videography-Ruben-Robles-Ruben-contract-sign-with-me-on-2-27-2011for-my-986251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on R Class cinema& videography