Complaint Review: R Financial Services Or Rolando Rayes

• Updated: Tue, December 08, 2009

• Reported By: Damon — Irvine California USA
R Financial Services Or Rolando Rayes
1081 N Kraemer Place SUITE D Anaheim, California United States of America

R Financial Services Or Rolando Rayes, Collected Dept for me and never paid me my money.. took all of it and ran.. he is no where to find Anaheim, California

Hi Everyone. First I would like to warn you.. Rolando Rayes is a thief with no morals, standards or any human decency in him.. he is flat out a criminal, and deserves to be behind bars.. which is why I am here. You can help.

For the past year I have been trying to get my money.. since he is nowhere to be found, I have spoken to the Sheriffs's Department. They are willing to work with me to get Rolando rayes Arrested for fraud  and some other minor charges.. but I need signatures.. I have a few so far but I need more..IF you have been a victim by ROLANDO RAYES please send me and email  and together let's put Rolando Rayes  behind bars so he won't ever get to this again to anyone else.

you will also find my post on Craigslist, Local newspaper, and diverse blog sites..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2009 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/R-Financial-Services-Or-Rolando-Rayes/Anaheim-California-92806/R-Financial-Services-Or-Rolando-Rayes-Collected-Dept-for-me-and-never-paid-me-my-money-535899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on R Financial Services Or Rolando Rayes