Complaint Review: R. J. Drazner & Associates

• Submitted: Sun, January 22, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: Cynthia — Tulsa Oklahoma United States of America
R. J. Drazner & Associates

R. J. Drazner & Associates Rick Drazner; Rick J. Drazner; Richard J. Drazner; Richard Drazner; Rjdraz@rjdrazner.com Rick Drazner has been illegally holding almost $50,000.00 of my husband insurance money for almost 7 months. He will not give my husband his check and he is preventing us from fixing our property. . Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Rick Drazner, Public Adjuster's Response

Rick Drazner stole my husband's insurance check.  The check is almost $50,000.00 and he has been holding it for almost 7 entire months.  Our property is vacant and deteriating and he will not release our check because he obviously stole the money.  He has deceived my husband and has taken advantage of him because my husband has been hospitalized for several months due to Congestive Heart Failure and my husband can't get excited because his heart is only functioning at 25% of its capacity and if it doesn't get better in a month, he has to have a heart replacement.  This is almosted killed my husband and I firmly believe Rick Drazner is intentionally illegally holding our money hoping he will get away with this in the event the worse happens with my husband life expiring and then Rick will have just gotten almost $50,000.00 for doing nothing.  Justice has to be served!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My husband is simply fighting for his life but I want him to get recompensed for this before he should expire!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2012 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/R-J-Drazner-Associates/internet/R-J-Drazner-Associates-Rick-Drazner-Rick-J-Drazner-Richard-J-Drazner-Richard-Draz-826713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on R. J. Drazner & Associates

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Rick Drazner, Public Adjuster's Response

AUTHOR: Rick Drazner - (United States of America)

I am responding to a complaint, purportedly made by my clients, Paul and Cynthia McCain.  First, I discussed the complaint with Mr. McCain and he denies that he or his wife ever wrote these complaints.  He said the complaints were made in their name by a mutal acquaintance who was misinformed.  Mr. McCain is very upset with this person for making this false report, and also for other issues that Mr. McCain had with this individual and may take action against her.

I represented the McCains for a water loss to their property in Chicago.  The loss was in May 2011.  We settled the claim with the McCain's insurance company and increased the insurance company's original offer by 139%,  from $16,089 to $38,415.

Settlement checks were issued by the insurance company in August 2011.  The checks had to be endorsed and sent with required documentation to the McCain's mortgage company.  Since Mr. McCain lived in Tulsa this took some time to get the necessary paperwork completed.  Mr. McCain was also ill during this period, which addied to the delay.  My name was a loss payee on the checks, but I could not do anything with the funds without getting Mr. McCain's endorsement and that of his mortgage company.  The funds were ultimately sent to Mr. McCain by his mortgage company in February 2012.  Mr. McCain engaged a contactor who completed all the necessary repairs to his property, which is now being rented again.

Mr. McCain was very satisfied with our role as his Public Adjuster and the insurance settlement we successfully obtained for him.  Mr. McCain will be ahppy to confirm his satisfaction and has offered to be a reference to other clients in need of our services.

I have been working as a Public Adjuster for about 27 years and pride myself of my excellent reputation in the industry.  I am also an Illinois Attorney and engage in the general practice of law.
I maintain a Public Adjuster's license in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan and Florida.

Sincerely,