Complaint Review: R J Reynolds

• Submitted: Tue, March 18, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, March 18, 2003

• Reported By:Gilbert Arizona
R J Reynolds
PO Box 5814 Norwood, Minnesota U.S.A.

CAMEL Cigarettes RJ Reynolds consumer rip-off fraud Norwood Minnesota

I have saved the camel coupons for a very long time and now have over 1200 coupons. I wanted to trade them in for something nice for my daughters and I sent a request for a Camel Catalog to P O Box 5814, Norwood, MN 55583-5814 which is the address on the coupon.

Today my letter was returned to me marked "Return to sender - box closed". I was astonished !! then I went to the internet and did a search on Camel Cash or Camel Catalog and I could not find anything that would get me a catalog to redeem my coupons.

Frustrated in Arizona !!

Gilbert, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2003 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/R-J-Reynolds/Norwood-Minnesota-55583-5814/CAMEL-Cigarettes-RJ-Reynolds-consumer-rip-off-fraud-Norwood-Minnesota-49753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on R J Reynolds