Complaint Review: R K S & Asscciates

• Submitted: Wed, June 01, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, June 01, 2005

• Reported By:Columbia Missouri
R K S & Asscciates
28 E. Jackson Bldg. 10th Floor #m-684 Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

R K S & Asscciates I got a letter foe filling envelope sat home but have to send 30.OO first and i did that and they cashed my check on March 21. But as today i have not recived any thing for filling envelopes. If they are not going to send any thing i would like my money back. I hope that you can help me. Thank you Ripoff Pipes Chicago Illinois

I got some information about filling invelopes and they wanted 30.00 to staet it. And I sent the 30.00.

They cashed my check on march 31 and as oftoday i have not heard from them are any thing. They do not have a web address are a phone no. I hope that you can help me out. If they are not going to do what they said that they would do they need to get of this bussiness. I would like my money bavk if they are not going to do any thing.

Ilene
Columbia, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2005 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/R-K-S-Asscciates/Chicago-Illinois-60604-2211/R-K-S-Asscciates-I-got-a-letter-foe-filling-envelope-sat-home-but-have-to-send-30OO-fir-144694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on R K S & Asscciates