voters

• Updated: Fri, September 21, 2012

• Reported By: Pamela — Gainesville Texas United States of America
R. M. A. Legal Network
228 W. Holbrook Holbrook, New York United States of America

R. M. A. Legal Network This company scamed me out of $2895.00. Took advantage of a person trying to save her home. Holbrook, New York

I was told to begin with that if I would make 3 payments of $965.00 a month and on the fourth month I would be making new payments to the bank (for my house payment) in a much reduced rate.  I did make those payments, and of course on the 4 month nothing had been done.  I was finally contacted by a client relations person named Jennifer Carrapeiro asking for documents that was needed to contact Bank of America concerning my house loan and get a modification done.  That was on June 8th. I faxed all the necessary documents to her that day to the fax number on her e-mail.

I waited and waited and finally 1 month later I contacted her and ask what was going on?  She stated that she never received any of the documents and gave me a new fax number.  So I resent all the documents again to her.  Again I waited and I waited and finally was contacted by another lady.  She stated that she contacted Bank of America and that I would not qualify for any loan modification at this time.  My house was to be auctioned off on 9/4 which I had been telling them that since the beginning.  Because of lack of contact with the bank, I am now forced to do a short sale on the home. I have all the documentation to back up this statement.  I even typed a letter to R. M. A. requesting a refund of the money that they were paid.  I have left numerous messages with not 1 return phone call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/R-M-A-Legal-Network/Holbrook-New-York-11741/R-M-A-Legal-Network-This-company-scamed-me-out-of-289500-Took-advantage-of-a-perso-944611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on R. M. A. Legal Network