Complaint Review: R & M MOVING COMPANY

• Updated: Tue, January 01, 2013

• Reported By: Maryann — Clearwater Florida United States of America
R & M MOVING COMPANY
SEMINOLE, Florida United States of America

R & M MOVING COMPANY ROSE BORNHAUSER BEWARE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, CRIMINALS, CON ARTISTS, LIARS, THIEVES, SCAMMERS & MORE SEMINOLE, Florida

*Author of original report: look you liars

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: MARYANNE LAPOINTE

*Author of original report: Fyi, Very important information

THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY... I EVER DEALT WITH BAIT & SWITCH-CRIMINALS, LIARS, CHEATS THIEVES & CON ARTISTS....R & M MOVING COMPANY, SEMINOLE,TAMPA, ST PETERSBURG FL.NIGHTMARE IN LARGO, FL

I AM SURE YOU HAVE PUBLICITY NOW... & THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED...

ROLAND THE MOVER...,PER PINELLAS COUNTY SHERIFFS DEPT HAD 5 PRIOR FELONIES AGAINST HIM: DEALING IN STOLEN PROPERTY, BURGLARY OF A RESIDENCE, GRAND THEFT OF A FIREARM,ROBBERY & MULTIPLE MARIJUANA CHARGES.

I CALLED THE LARGO POLICE & I FILED A POLICE REPORT & THEY DID NOT DO ANYTHING BUT COVER FOR THE CRIMINALS.
I WAS AND I AM ON DISABILITY & LOST MY JOB DUE TO THE ECONOMY & THEY ARE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL,NASTY,RUDE, LIARS & PREY ON WOMEN ALONE & SHOULD NOT BE IN BUSINESS & SCAMMING THE CUSTOMER.MY REAL ESTATE AGENT,ANGIE MORRIS WITH KELLER WILLIAMS REFERRED ME TO ONLY TO 1 MOVING CO. ONLY & NO OTHERS,SHE SAID I COULD TRUST HER, YEA WRONG?

I DID NOT HAVE MUCH FURNITURE IN MY HOME IN LARGO TO MOVE AS I GAVE AWAY A DINING ROOM SET, A LIVING ROOM SET & BEDROOM SET.ROSE BORNHAUSER,OWNER, STATED ON THE POLICE REPORT THAT I WAS IN A FULLY FUNCTIONAL HOME,....THIS WAS LIES AGAIN. ...SHE IS A BOLD FACED LIAR & CRIMINAL.ROSE/WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST, GAVE ME A LOW BALL FIGURE ON MOVING & PACKING BOXES I PREVIOUSLY PACKED 45 BOXES & KEPT PACKING BOXES.I HAD 4-5 MOVERS IN MY HOME & THEY SAID THAT THE MOVE WOULD BE FASTER,THEY WERE ALL IN DIFFERENT ROOMS & ROSE TOLD THE POLICE THAT I WAS WATCHING THEM ALL.

HOW COULD I, I WAS ALSO PACKING BOXES? IN A 2 BEDROOM 2 BATH CONDO, LIARS AGAIN..ROLAND THE THIEF WAS THE ONLY PERSON WHO GAVE ME HIS NAME ... THE MEN IN MY HOME WERE TRYING TO DISTRACT ME & I PAID FOR BOXES THAT I NEVE SAW AGAIN WITH MY BELONGINGS, THERE WERE RACKS OF GOOD CLOTHES, BOOKS, HOUSEWARES, JEWELRY, HOUSEHOLD ITEMS & BROKE ITEMS, LOTS OF ITEMS MISSING & THEY DOWNRIGHT LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING.ROLAND I KNOW STOLE A DIAMOND RING THAT MY DECEASED COUSIN GAVE ME & I BELIEVE HE PUT IT IN HIS POCKET.

THEY KEPT MY BELONGINGS OVERNITE FOR 2 DAYS & WENT THROUGH THEM, EVERYTHING, WHO KNOWS WHERE?,AS THEY HAVE 4 BUSINESSES, 2 IN SEMINOLE FL,1 IN ST PETERSBURG & 1 IN TAMPA.THEY WERE LOOKING FOR VALUABLE ITEMS. THIS COMPANY DOES NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANYTHING, THEY DENY EVERYTHING. I CALLED THE CO. TO BRING BACK MY BELONGINGS,THEY LAUGHED IN MY FACE & STATED THAT THEY MOVED EVERYTHING I HAD TO MY HOME IN CLEARWATER, FL.

THE MOVERS WERE LAUGHING & JOKING,AFTER I PAID THEM, THE WIFE WOULD SCREAM AT ME, CALL ME NAMES & LIE TO LARGO POLICE.THESE PEOPLE ARE CALLOUS,NARCISSISTS THAT DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMER, PUBLIC OR ANYONE, ONLY WHAT THEY CAN STEAL & CHEAT. THEY PREY ON WOMEN ALONG & TO THEM IT IS ALL A JOKE.I HAD ITEMS IN MY HOME THAT I HAD FOREVER & THEY ALL RUINED THAT DUE TO THEIR SELFISHNESS, GREEDY, & LOW LIFE FAMILY, PARASITIC MANIFESTATION TO THE MAX.THEY WILL LIE,CHEAT & STEAL & MAKE UP A STORY TO SUIT THEMSELVES.

THEY CHARGED ME A LOT OF MONEY FOR WHAT THEY TOOK & DID TO ME. THIS COMPANY SCAMMED OTHERS, & WILL SCAM AGAIN.AFTER THEY STOLE FROM ME, THEY BOUGHT A NEW TRUCK AFTER THE MOVE.ALSO, 2020 HAD A SEGMENT ON TV THAT THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU ACCEPTS BRIBES FROM THESE KIND OF COMPANIES, THE BBB IS A SCAM FOR THE PUBLIC BUT NOT FOR THE THIEVES OR CRIMINALS, THE COMPANIES PAY THE BBB TO PLAY.THE BBB IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN BUSINESS TO HELP THE CUSTOMER NOT THE CRIMINALS.....

LET'S GET THEM ALL OUT OF BUSINESS & OUR HOMES.... THE MOVERS ALSO MOVED 4 CLOTHES DRAWERS IN MY HOME & SAID THEY SHRINK WRAPPED THEM,THEY DID NOT, THEY LIED AGAIN, THEY WENT THROUGH THE DRAWERS, TOOK PAJAMAS, SLIPS, HOSE, LINGERIE, NIGHTGOWNS, BLOUSES, & OTHER ITEMS, THEY TOOK IT ALL BECAUSE I NEVER DID GET ANYTHING BACK IN THE DRAWERS, LIE AGAIN.THEY NOTED IN THE POLICE REPORT THAT I DID NOT MOVE 45 BOXES, LIED AGAIN.

THEY ARE THE MOST TERRIBLE MOVERS & LOW LIFES THAT I EVER RAN INTO, MANIPULATIVE CONNIVING LIARS.WHEN THEY SEE A WOMAN ALONE THEY ARE LIKE RABID DOGS, TRYING TO TAKE WHAT THEY CAN FOR THE KILLING.THEY BROKE & THREW EVERYTHING IN BOXES,DID NOT TAPE THEM,OR WRAPPED.MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR COULD NOT BELIEVE WHAT THESE MENTAL JERKS WERE DOING TO MY BELONGINGS, THEY LEFT IN A TOTAL MESS LAUGHING, I BELIEVE THEY WERE ON DRUGS. THEY ARE CALLOUS GARBAGE & NEED TO BE IN RIKERS PRISON WITH THEIR FINGERS CUT OFF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2012 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/R-M-MOVING-COMPANY/SEMINOLE-Florida-33772/R-M-MOVING-COMPANY-ROSE-BORNHAUSER-BEWARE-DO-NOT-USE-THIS-COMPANY-CRIMINALS-CON-ARTIST-878761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on R & M MOVING COMPANY

look you liars

AUTHOR: Marya - (United States of America)

You are the thieves and liars who take from others,  I hope people steal from you and like you did to me. I am sure that you all are used to it. The economy is bad hope it ruins your business as you ruined my move, I pray to God that we all see justice to you all.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

MARYANNE LAPOINTE

AUTHOR: Movers - (United States of America)

Your move went nothing like you described!!

When we arrived at your condo you had nothing ready to go. We had to pack 50 boxes. You also had a handyman and your buyer and his realtor in your condo while we were trying to move you. You had 4 or 5 movers??? How do you not know how many movers walked through the door??? You had a three man crew that your receipt also verifies. We absolutely took NOTHING from you. You were provided a EXCELLENT move with GREAT service. Why would we want your slips and  pajamas and clothing???    You make no sense at all. When asked to see your broken items you had nothing.  No police action was taken except them making you stop calling us.  Please try to get help, I feel you are not in your proper sate of mind.

I think anyone who reads YOUR post talking about removing peoples fingers would agree. Its just not normal and you are obsessing over a move that took place 3 years ago!!! Please move on.

The fact that you have no better way to spend your time is very sad!

Fyi, Very important information

AUTHOR: Marya - (United States of America)

FYI...IMPORTANT Information.....You can go into the Florida Pinellas County Sheriffs Dept website & it notes that Roland Bronhauser has 5 prior felonies against him  dealing in stolen property, burglary of a residence, grand theft of a firearm, robbery & multiple marijuana charges, as the wife/owner Rose Bornhauser has the license & he is the mover. They still have an A rating with the Better Business Bureau, another scam.

anticipation