Complaint Review: R & R Escapes C/o Great Vacation Values, Unlimited Communication, Inc

• Submitted: Thu, March 03, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, March 03, 2005

• Reported By:Long Beach California
R & R Escapes C/o Great Vacation Values, Unlimited Communication, Inc
158 W 1600 South Ste 100 St George, Utah U.S.A.

R & R Escapes C/o Great Vacation Values R & R Escapes C/o Great Vacation Values, Unlimited Communication, Inc ripoff St George Utah

Well R & R got me too! I didn't cancel within the 10 days, because I hadn't received my packet for the trial period. When approached on the phone they were extremely nice! And they told me I had a 30 day trial and I would only be billed $1.95.

It's now 28 days later and they debited my checking acct on a Friday for $79.90, 30 days would've meant they had to be open on weekends. I called their customer service and they pretty much told me "too bad". I then supposely spoke to a supervisor who was just as rude and nasty as the original customer service person, she even had the nerve to tell me I needed God! Hey, I hadn't even cursed at the lady, but I sure wanted to after that!

Then 3 days later I get another $59.90 debit from my checking acct for some company called Unlimited Communications for unlimited Long distance with the same physical address. Their paperwork claims you can cancel within 30 days from the date of the letter and get a complete refund. But here's the kicker if they've activated the long distance on your phone you can't get a refund??

I'm like the previous subscriber, I had checks out on my money not knowing someone was gonna dip into it. I now have $120 in Paid overdraft fees (which I now have to borrow money to cover). I think what makes this hurt more than just the money is their customer service. They were rude, nasty, unprofessional and didn't even try to pacify our situation. They basically told us "SCREW YOU".

I did file a report with BBB, not sure if it'll do any good. I bet they were previously working under another name, and got shut down! How can people actually sleep at night knowing they've ripped people off like this??

Is their any attorney willing to open a civil case for us that have been wronged??

Daan
Long Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2005 11:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/R-R-Escapes-Co-Great-Vacation-Values-Unlimited-Communication-Inc/St-George-Utah-84770/R-R-Escapes-Co-Great-Vacation-Values-R-R-Escapes-Co-Great-Vacation-Values-Unlimited-133686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on R & R Escapes C/o Great Vacation Values, Unlimited Communication, Inc