Complaint Review: R & R Escapes - Rest And Relaxation Escapes

• Submitted: Tue, February 22, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, February 22, 2005

• Reported By:Seabrook Texas
R & R Escapes - Rest And Relaxation Escapes
158 West 1600 South, Suite 201 Saint George, Utah U.S.A.

R & R Escapes - Rest And Relaxation Escapes ripoff, money scam, rude, dishonest, poor customer service, scam, unauthorized billing, stealing Saint George Around Salt Lake City Utah

R&R Escapes was very rude to me and took all of my money. I had been signed up for their services and was told that if I called and cancelled, they would not charge my account as long as I did this within the 10 days of the trial period.

So I called about two to three days later and cancelled. About 12 days later my account was charged $79.90 from their company for services I had already cancelled. The major problem came because I am a poor college student and didn't even have the $79.90 in my account, so along with the $79.90 I was also charged $120 in overdraft fees because of their unauthorized charge to my account.

Now I have been trying to get all my money back and everytime I talk to someone, they either just flat out hang up on me or tell me that I never cancelled because they failed to give me a cancellation number. They are all very rude and ignorant ass'. So be forwarned and never do business with them.

Mark
Seabrook, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2005 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/R-R-Escapes-Rest-And-Relaxation-Escapes/Saint-George-Utah-84770/R-R-Escapes-Rest-And-Relaxation-Escapes-ripoff-money-scam-rude-dishonest-poor-cust-132366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on R & R Escapes - Rest And Relaxation Escapes