Complaint Review: R & R Escapes

• Reported By:La Puente California
R & R Escapes
St George, Utah U.S.A.

R & R Escapes Ripoff offers and Harassment St George Utah

A week ago I recieved a phone call about an offer that they said I cant resist. The telemarketer offered me an $800 dollar voucher that I can use in any airlines of my choice plus some additiona gifts.

The telemarketer told me that I dont have to do anything because what he was offering was free and all I need to do was give him my bank routing number. THat is when I got suspicious. This is the first time a I got asked for my bank routing number; usually they asked for credit card number. When I told the guy that I can not give him my routing number because I was driving, he told me to pull over on the side of the freeway so I can give him my routing number. Now that is just outrageous.

Last night May 4th 2005 around 8:00 pm I recieved a phone call again from the same guy. He offered me the same thing again and I told him that I am not comfortable giving anybody my bank routing number.

He keep insisting that I should give him my bank routing number becuase he said and I quote "It is the safest transaction than giving my credit card number" at this point I had it with the guy but he still insist that I should give it to him. He said that if I am not comfortable giving my bank routing number, I can call his work. He gave me his address, phone number, his name and his ID# (R&R Escape, St. George Utah, Bryan Carter, 3215). Now I dont want to sound prejudice or racist but I know Bryan Carter is an american name or could even be a Caucasian name, but this guy sounded like he is from the middle east because his accent was so thick you could hardly understand what he was saying.

I hope this message will help other people in the future. Just to play it safe, if you are suspicious about a company just check it at BBB.

Ryan
La Puente, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2005 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/R-R-Escapes/St-George-Utah/R-R-Escapes-Ripoff-offers-and-Harassment-St-George-Utah-141657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on R & R Escapes