Complaint Review: R & R Group LLC

• Submitted: Fri, April 15, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, April 15, 2011

• Reported By: Diana — Pennsburg Pennsylvania U.S.A.
R & R Group LLC
212 W 10th St, Indianapolis, Indiana United States of America

R & R Group LLC Rob & Rob ,rgoo@randrgroup.com This Company (Rob) Hired me to do a couple of Mobile Real Estate Closings. He Has NEVER PAID me for either job. NOTARIES BEWARE!! Indianapolis, Indiana

Mobile Notaries Beware of R & R Group LLC in Indianapolis IN. He is a Rip Off.. I have done a few Real Estate transactions for this company and have Never been paid!. I called him numerous times and emailed him, he keeps saying, "there must have been some confusion"!. I replied, "there is no confusion when I have been sending you my invoices, emails, phone calls and leaving messages asking for my payments"!. He refuses to pay me, it has now been over 90 days and I had to hire a Collection agency VIA the National Notary Association.. NOTARIES, DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!.. BEWARE!!.. He is a Rip Off.. He will give you a few jobs to do for them withing a month, then never pay you!!.. I hope this guys business falls apart!!..

Rob, If your reading this, I am not done yet. I am reporting you on EVERY website I can find and The NNA, BBB, etc... I will continue until my payments are received!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2011 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/R-R-Group-LLC/Indianapolis-Indiana-46202/R-R-Group-LLC-Rob-Rob-rgoorandrgroupcom-This-Company-Rob-Hired-me-to-do-a-couple-717991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on R & R Group LLC