Complaint Review: R S Research Partners

• Reported By: Latrell — antioch Tennessee
R S Research Partners
811 Main Street Houston, Texas USA

R S Research Partners Ralph Jameson Trainer Houston Texas

Mr. Ralph Jameson contacted me to take an assessment that was 100 questions.  After completing the assessment he sent me numerous emails.  One of the emails asked me to purchase a book to help me pass the test.  After several attempts to contact Mr. Jameson at 1 (800) 613-5995 x800, he never returned my telephone calls.  I also tried to reach the company at 'info@rsrsearchpartners.com' and I received no response.

After several days, I tried to retake the test and it was not available.  Mr. Jameson sent me an email to let me know that the server was down.  I also tried to reach Mr. Jameson on Linkedin and he never responded.

At this point, I became very suspicious of the company.  Telephone calls and emails were not responded. The main number did not work because I tried 20 times to reach Mr. Jameson.

Finally, these people "ARE A FRAUD"  ....PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY EMAILS THEY SEND TO YOU.  Additionally, PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE ANY BOOKS TO PASS THEIR ASSESSMENT. I am very suprised that the assessment company is allowing these people to use their good name???

The salaries they post are very attractive, howver you must consider the facts.  I was alarmed when I found out that they were offering $50,000-$85,000 for a High School Diploma in Nashville, TN for a Trainer's  position.  These salaries are not normal for this area.

As a matter of fact....PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!......RALPH JAMSON IS A FRAUD!!! Spread the word and tell others by filing a complaint on this website.

Regards,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2013 07:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/R-S-Research-Partners/Houston-Texas-77002/R-S-Research-Partners-Ralph-Jameson-Trainer-Houston-Texas-1102474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on R S Research Partners