Complaint Review: R S Trading

• Submitted: Thu, July 09, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 09, 2009

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
R S Trading
2673 South Park Lane Pembroke Park, Florida U.S.A.

R S Trading Shipping the wrong and expired products Pembroke Park Florida

I bought 5000 pieces of mascara from a lady her name is Adriana. The order consisted of 2000 pieces of Lash Stylist and 3000 of Unstoppable mascara. When the order was received, the 5000 pieces were Lash Stylist. I called them and asked them what happened, and their response was, from Taly, that they ran out of the Unstoppable so they shipped all of the 5000 pieces as the Lash Stylist without even consulting me. When I told them that I need to return the product, they reply that they don't take back any merchandises and they are willing to give me $1000 credit on the next order. My cost of those 3000 pieces was about $8000. I tried to work a deal with them and I got nowhere with them.
Also, I had an order of mix make up product, and when the products were received, most of them were expired products, and also some of them were broken with a lots of mess.
This company doesn't do any thing ethical and someone got to stop them because they are really making a very bad name to treading company.

Stevenasr
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2009 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/R-S-Trading/Pembroke-Park-Florida-33009/R-S-Trading-Shipping-the-wrong-and-expired-products-Pembroke-Park-Florida-467872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on R S Trading