restaurant

R and B Home Maintenance
29 S Military Rd Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin United States of America

R and B Home Maintenance deceptive Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin

*UPDATE Employee: Unhappy Employee

I worked for this company in August through September. I ended up quitting because the lack of organization, the constant hovering from the owner and his girlfriend, they played favorites, and was all in all shady.  I began to worry that I wouldn't get paid from the owner. while he did receive a check from the contracter he was and is currently still working with he paid only a small amount of his employees in full, there were a couple that took pay cuts and some including me that did not get paid at all. He had told me that I will have to wait even more longer to get my check or money on November 15 after having been promised I'd be pid on October 15th. I found out the next  day after he received his check and paid certain employees, I came to find out by his girlfriend that they put 1400.00 dollars on a new place. and today I found out that he and his girlfriend kept 3500.00 dollars from the check he had received from the contracter he was and still is working for. He worked the same amount of hours as everyone else and his girlfriend worked less.As far as the place they were living in. Their rent was and is paid and they really didn't have a reason to leave and could've waited a bit longer to leave like when their lease was up.  Please do not work for this company. Unless you don't mind working for free.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2010 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/R-and-B-Home-Maintenance/Fond-Du-Lac-Wisconsin-54935/R-and-B-Home-Maintenance-deceptive-Fond-Du-Lac-Wisconsin-654471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on R and B Home Maintenance

Unhappy Employee

AUTHOR: randbhomemaintenance - (United States of America)

This is the business Manager for R&B Home Maintenance. I have been working for the company for only 3 weeks now. I have worked side by side with the owners and they were a little unorganized but that's because of the following office personal. I am assuming that is who's writing this report. R&B Home Maintenance has and will always pay their employees. I got paid my salary like I'm supposed to. And, I have seen all of the checks that they paid out to their employees as well. If you need proof your more than welcome call R&B and I will be happy to show you. Everything is documented about how much the employees work and how much they got paid.  As most contractors know.. In some contracts you have to wait to get paid from the owner that hired you for the job. But, I have seen the checks to prove that they have gotten paid, actually more than once. They paid them once till the big check got their, and then again when the job was done.  As far as working for free, that is not true. I believe in this company and I know that they have good intentions. I am proud to work for this company and I applaud them for being in business for 14 years and good ethics, and quality work.