Complaint Review: R and B Home Maintenance

• Updated: Thu, March 01, 2012

• Reported By: Bob — Fond du Lac Wisconsin United States of America
R and B Home Maintenance
651 S Park Ave Fond du Lac, Wisconsin United States of America

R and B Home Maintenance Rod and Brenda Haismer Does not pay for work done!!! Fond du Lac , Wisconsin

Just to let you know, I'm sorry I didn't listen to the false hope from this site about these guys. I did work for them for 2 months and didn't get paid one red cent! I know this because I filed a report with the labor board, and they told me that I would have to take them to court. They are losers, frauds, and worthless people, they even got kicked out of their home because they would rather spend the money they barely made from their small jobs instead of paying their employee's. I agree with the last post that I read on here, they are not to be trusted and this company is so small it's pathetic and needs to be shut down because of these reports on here. I know this first hand, along with others that can verify this information. The BBB is looking for them, their car loan retailer is looking for their van to reposes it, and the truck. The last time I heard they were living in a tent, nice business there. Anyone that works for this company needs to be warned that you WON'T GET PAID!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2012 01:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/R-and-B-Home-Maintenance/Fond-du-Lac-Wisconsin-54935/R-and-B-Home-Maintenance-Rod-and-Brenda-Haismer-Does-not-pay-for-work-done-Fond-du-Lac-846913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on R and B Home Maintenance