Complaint Review: RA Law Group

• Reported By: RedCruiser — Orlando Florida United States of America
RA Law Group
801 North Brand Blvd, Ste 250 Glendale, California United States of America

RA Law Group Ripoff Glendale, California

Anyone thinking of using the RA Law Group of Glendale, CA should NOT. I live out of state and they say they have associates that work with them if their client is out of state. They are not licensed to practice law in any other state but California. In my case, they hired no one to defend me at any time. When court papers were filed by the bank they did NOTHING in my defense.

They take your money up front...$3,750...BEFORE they do anything. This should be the first warning! To pay in advance for a service not done.

They give you spotty feedback, if any. They will tell you they are working with the bank and here is the reps name. But if you try and contact the bank rep directly you get the runaround. In my case, I went 3 "legal aids" while I was a client of theirs.

In the end my home was foreclosed on. RA Law Group closed the book on me, washed their hands of my case and sent me a letter stating they had done everything to fulfill their end of the arrangement when they did NOTHING but scam on an already distressed homeowner!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 06:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RA-Law-Group/Glendale-California-91203/RA-Law-Group-Ripoff-Glendale-California-986983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RA Law Group