Complaint Review: RA Law Group

• Submitted: Tue, February 08, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, February 08, 2011

• Reported By: Gene — Vance Alabama U.S.A.
RA Law Group
801 N.Brand Blvd Ste# 250 Glendale, California United States of America

RA Law Group Ripped us Off! Glendale, California

I wouldn't advise anyone to go through this company for any type of modification. Very poor communication. No call backs. Maybe if I lived closer to this company it would of been different because I would have shown up and demanded answers, but living far away you rely on phone calls and updates that never come. I am in the process of trying to have my refund returned to me for not living up to the signed retainer agreement. Well lets just say that I have called and called but nobody has called me back. Stay away, far far away as You can. I would be intrested in grouping with others who they have ripped off to fight back. I know they have violated a couple of laws in Alabama so we would have a case.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2011 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RA-Law-Group/Glendale-California-91203/RA-Law-Group-Ripped-us-Off-Glendale-California-692594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RA Law Group