Complaint Review: RA Law Group

• Updated: Fri, April 02, 2010

• Reported By: Gibran — los angeles California United States of America
RA Law Group
801 n. Brand blvd, glendale suite:250 Internet United States of America

RA Law Group Romel Ambarchian, Hired me to do an instructional video and stiffed me for my last payment of $860 which was due on completion.. They told me they were not going to pay me a dime!! they owe me $860. Internet

I was hired by RA lawgroup to produce an instructional video for selling loan modifications..  We entered in a contract for a flat rate which was to be paid half after shooting and half after turning in edited project.

I finished the project, turned it in and was asked to write up a statement of the charges which i turned in. Trusting that they are professionals i turned in the work thinking i would get my check.. 1 week passed and i called the representative who speaks for Romel Ambarchian. his name is Suro Ambarchian and told me " I'm not going to pay you a dime, because you took too long to do the project" i stated to him the facts which there are no deadlines in the contract..

They received a service from me and now they told me im not gonna get paid.. i have witnesses that the work is done. and signed contracts by one of their lead trainers.

They have the project in their hands and have no way of getting paid unless i complain or sue them. I want to let people know that they are unethical and could be using same practices when it comes down to modifying your loans.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2010 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RA-Law-Group/internet/RA-Law-Group-Romel-Ambarchian-Hired-me-to-do-an-instructional-video-and-stiffed-me-for-my-588964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RA Law Group