Complaint Review: RAB

• Submitted: Tue, September 23, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, September 23, 2008

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
RAB
7000 Goodlett Farms Parkway Memphis, Tennessee U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-8297750
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

RAB Phony Claim Memphis Tennessee

I got a letter from RAB addressed to my deceased mother (at the time deceased for over a year) saying that she owes x amount of money to a creditor, a local bank. When in fact, before she passed away, she closed out all her bank accounts and we never had an account with said bank. I would know, we have never received any statements from said bank. Said bank has no record of her opening an account. When, I called RAB, it was almost like it was a phony set up. The person who answered simply said "Hello." I mentioned the letter and the fact that it was addressed to a deceased person. She said sorry for the mistake, no mention of how we got this notice or anything. I got her full name and recorded time and day of the call just in case they pursue further action. This company is complete B.S. I am going to contact my local better business bureau.

Pw
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2008 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RAB/Memphis-Tennessee-38016/RAB-Phony-Claim-Memphis-Tennessee-375492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RAB