Complaint Review: RAC Acceptance

• Updated: Mon, April 22, 2013

• Reported By: Cschjorr — Bradenton Florida
RAC Acceptance
6455 University Prkw, Internet United States of America

RAC Acceptance American Furniture Don't ever sign a contract with RAC Acceptance Sarasota, Internet

*Author of original report: I have tried to contact RAC

*UPDATE Employee: Hi I work at RAC

I made a contract on some furniture, and was told by the Manager that I could get out very easily and payments would go towards my final payoff.

The contract they made was just temporarily I was told because they where changing them, but I never received the new and altered contract.

I tried for several months to get my altered contract but was told it was not a problem and she would take care of it, - but she never did.

Now the Manager says we never talked about it and that I have to pay 1000$ to get out of my 1800$ contract. I have already paid 1900$ but because the used the rental contract I have to pay 29% interest plus fees.

So after 8 months the total price is 2800$ for a set of 1800$ ... That is some kind of interest.

Don't trust the Manager there - she might seem nice and giving a lot of promises but she does not stick to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2013 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RAC-Acceptance/internet/RAC-Acceptance-American-Furniture-Dont-ever-sign-a-contract-with-RAC-Acceptance-Sarasota-1044868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RAC Acceptance

I have tried to contact RAC

AUTHOR: Cschjorr - ()

I have tried calling them, left voicemail and contacted through RAC web forms, but I have heard nothing back, except the manager calling again to ask for full payment

Hi I work at RAC

AUTHOR: JanaReed - ()

Hi I work at RAC and I regret to hear about the complications youve described with your local RAC store. I know that our Customer Care Team would really like to discuss this further with you and try to make this right. Please give them a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thanks!