Complaint Review: RADIO SHACK

• Updated: Wed, December 02, 2009

• Reported By: Ann — San Jose California United States of America
RADIO SHACK

RADIO SHACK Fault on Advertising on Rebate, Internet

I bought 2 cameras on Radio Shack web site with the rebate of $100 each.

The total I had paid is $305.00.

Now that I received the product, I didn't see any form for rebate.  I called Radio Shack to ask about this and they said that they can't honor the rebate because it isn't show on the rebate center at the moment.  They said I can return the product however, I have to pay for the shipping.

Not only that I lost money for shipping I have to go thru all the problems and lost the Black Friday deals that I should have.

I am sure that there are lots of other customers have same of this problem since Radio Shack sounds like they knew this rebate but  they just don't want to honor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2009 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RADIO-SHACK/internet/RADIO-SHACK-Fault-on-Advertising-on-Rebate-Internet-532235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RADIO SHACK