Complaint Review: RAINBOW EXECUTIVE SUITES, RENTSAMSON.COM, SAMSON EQUITIES CORP, MICHAEL H. FELDMAN

• Submitted: Fri, June 04, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: Melody — Los Angeles California USA
800 north rainbow, suite 208 las vegas, Nevada United States of America

RAINBOW EXECUTIVE SUITES, RENTSAMSON.COM, SAMSON EQUITIES CORP, MICHAEL H. FELDMAN RENTSAMSON.COM DO NOT RENT FROM THESE SCAMMERS! RENTSAMSON.COM, EXECUTIVE SUITE SCAM, MICHAEL FELDMAN, LAS VEGAS, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Rainbow Executive Suites

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I know the inside scope.

****WARNING: USE EXTREME CAUTION WHEN RENTING ANY EXECUTIVE SUITE FROM THIS COMPANY.***** READ ON.................................................

WWW.RENTSAMSON.COM AKA: TO SOME BUSINESS OWNERS... WWW.RENT'SCAM'SON.COM

I know a friend that rented from this scammer Michael H. Feldman and got taken for quite a bit of money!

This executive suite is a dump, not cared for in any way they claim, and will turn OFF your business clients. My friend was there for 8 months and finally got out. They made phony claims of damage, created fraudulent invoices for so called repairs and received constant harrassement from Michael Feldman, the owners son, who runs the joint.

My friend had to fight big time to get a refund. Feldman says whatever he has to in order to get your money.

He knew one of the girls at their reception desk and she complained all the time how much she HATED Michael and the entire family and also, how they do little to no maintenence on the building and receive complaints all the time. She said Michael is a physco and loves to fight with the tenants. Michael is also a lawyer, but daddy wanted him to run the Rainbow Executive Suites scam instead. I went to this office a few times to meet my friend for lunch. The girls look like their straight out of a trailer park. Very unprofessional (no make up or hair-like poor white trash-sorry-it's the truth) and obviously very unhappy with their jobs. I would walk up to the second floor, walk in and they wouldn't even say anything to me. I had to initiate conversation with THEM! Do you want your clients being greeted like that? You decide. Their service is poor (at best!) and they outright lied to my friend about many services the reception ladies would provide but nothing ever materialized.

My suggestion? Look elsewhere for Executive Office Space. They also own the Tropicana Business Center on S. Pecos. He told me that one is bad too.

JUST BE CAREFUL!

***utilize your own independent judgement when reviewing the above commentary (opinions)***
There may be business owners with positive experiences too. Ours was far from that!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2010 04:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RAINBOW-EXECUTIVE-SUITES-RENTSAMSONCOM-SAMSON-EQUITIES-CORP-MICHAEL-H-FELDMAN/las-vegas-Nevada-89107/RAINBOW-EXECUTIVE-SUITES-RENTSAMSONCOM-SAMSON-EQUITIES-CORP-MICHAEL-H-FELDMAN-RENTSAM-610194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RAINBOW EXECUTIVE SUITES, RENTSAMSON.COM, SAMSON EQUITIES CORP, MICHAEL H. FELDMAN

Rainbow Executive Suites

AUTHOR: Robeo - (United States of America)

Either the owners have dramatically changed the business or you have the wrong office. Sorry, sounds like your friend --simply did not pay his rent. They are the consumate pros and it is a fantastic value. This facility has a system for every issue to accomodate the business person.

I was familiar with the office for several years and I am now a tenant.

Highly recommend this building. As far as your "trailer trash " receptionest  remark-- that is mean spirited and I find the staff here very pleasing and professional.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I know the inside scope.

AUTHOR: iChill - (United States of America)

The Feldman's own a lot of different properties in a few different states. I personally worked at the Tropicana location as a receptionist back in 2004-2005 and eventually was promoted to office manager. I was granted a nice salary and everything was going very well.....until. Because I was being promoted, we needed someone to take over the receptionist position. Mike basically let Jennifer (the trailer trash looking girl the other reviewer is speaking of) take over everything. She ended up hiring a 17 year old friend of hers name Shelby. Everyone who worked for the company was Jennifer's friend. Her assistant was her friend/roommate who she treated to fire if she ever moved out. The receptionist at the Rainbow office was also her friend. She brought in her assistants older brother to be in charge of maintenance. He didn't do anything but collect a check. I had to go to the office after hours to turn off the alarm that was going off because he didn't change the time on it for day lights savings time, they said it was my responsibility to go back to the office and cut it off. Jennifer would always want me to go out and party with her but I never would go. I guess she didn't like me after while and finally she sent me an email to come over to the Rainbow office for a meeting, when I got there, they told me to quit or get demoted. They said I didn't do this and I didn't  do that....lies, lies, lies. They gave my position to Jennifer's assistant who would call me constantly asking me how to do this and that, I would never help her with it, they felt she could do my job better than I could so I left her hanging. Finally a week later, Mike walked in and basically accused me of changing the air on the thermostatic...I told him I didn't do it and he said, "Well everyone else said they didn't so you must have done it." I was in shock. I told him he shouldn't assume and that he should know what people say about people who assume. He asked me if I was calling him and ass. I replied by saying, "You said it, not me. He then decided to run down all his accomplishments and then fired me. I left gladly. He fought me on unemplyment benefits, I received none because he told them I called him an ass....they took his side. Funny thing is I was told that we could use our first amendment right. I felt that was an very unprofessional way to look at things yet, Jennifer cursed at him often, even called his wife a bitch to her face and said she was gonna beat her ass...yet she still has her job. They are all VERY unprofessional, Jennifer has even had sex with some of the tenants. And lets not mention how much weed they smoke during business hours.