Complaint Review: RAINBOW EXECUTIVE SUITES, RENTSAMSON.COM, SAMSON EQUITIES CORP, MICHAEL H. FELDMAN

• Submitted: Fri, June 04, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, March 17, 2016

• Reported By: Melody — Los Angeles California USA
800 north rainbow, suite 208 las vegas, Nevada United States of America

RAINBOW EXECUTIVE SUITES, RENTSAMSON.COM, SAMSON EQUITIES CORP, MICHAEL H. FELDMAN RENTSAMSON.COM DO NOT RENT FROM THESE SCAMMERS! RENTSAMSON.COM, EXECUTIVE SUITE SCAM, MICHAEL FELDMAN, LAS VEGAS, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Former Tenant With Samson Equities iIlegally Violated

*Consumer Comment: Former Tenant With Samson Equities iIlegally Violated

*Consumer Comment: Rainbow Executive Suites

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I know the inside scope.

****WARNING: USE EXTREME CAUTION WHEN RENTING ANY EXECUTIVE SUITE FROM THIS COMPANY.***** READ ON.................................................

WWW.RENTSAMSON.COM AKA: TO SOME BUSINESS OWNERS... WWW.RENT'SCAM'SON.COM

I know a friend that rented from this scammer Michael H. Feldman and got taken for quite a bit of money!

This executive suite is a dump, not cared for in any way they claim, and will turn OFF your business clients. My friend was there for 8 months and finally got out. They made phony claims of damage, created fraudulent invoices for so called repairs and received constant harrassement from Michael Feldman, the owners son, who runs the joint.

My friend had to fight big time to get a refund. Feldman says whatever he has to in order to get your money.

He knew one of the girls at their reception desk and she complained all the time how much she HATED Michael and the entire family and also, how they do little to no maintenence on the building and receive complaints all the time. She said Michael is a physco and loves to fight with the tenants. Michael is also a lawyer, but daddy wanted him to run the Rainbow Executive Suites scam instead. I went to this office a few times to meet my friend for lunch. The girls look like their straight out of a trailer park. Very unprofessional (no make up or hair-like poor white trash-sorry-it's the truth) and obviously very unhappy with their jobs. I would walk up to the second floor, walk in and they wouldn't even say anything to me. I had to initiate conversation with THEM! Do you want your clients being greeted like that? You decide. Their service is poor (at best!) and they outright lied to my friend about many services the reception ladies would provide but nothing ever materialized.

My suggestion? Look elsewhere for Executive Office Space. They also own the Tropicana Business Center on S. Pecos. He told me that one is bad too.

JUST BE CAREFUL!

***utilize your own independent judgement when reviewing the above commentary (opinions)***
There may be business owners with positive experiences too. Ours was far from that!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2010 04:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RAINBOW-EXECUTIVE-SUITES-RENTSAMSONCOM-SAMSON-EQUITIES-CORP-MICHAEL-H-FELDMAN/las-vegas-Nevada-89107/RAINBOW-EXECUTIVE-SUITES-RENTSAMSONCOM-SAMSON-EQUITIES-CORP-MICHAEL-H-FELDMAN-RENTSAM-610194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RAINBOW EXECUTIVE SUITES, RENTSAMSON.COM, SAMSON EQUITIES CORP, MICHAEL H. FELDMAN

Former Tenant With Samson Equities iIlegally Violated

AUTHOR: True American Businessman - (USA)

RE: I Was a Victim of Intentional Tort by Samson Equities via "Mike Feldman" and his Associates in Las Vegas Nevada. My Personal Property Was Seized Illegally Without a Replevin Being Filed Pursuant to Local ,State ,and Federal Laws of the Commercial Landlord Tenant Act ; and as Well My Mail was Witheld and Obstructed from me to Recieve Through all of Ths Conflict. First and Foremost My Former Office Space was Next Door to a Massage Business ( Royal Massage ) Ran by a Woman and She was Using The Community Microwave Oven to Heat Towels For her Clients , Where the Oven Provided for the Tenants in the Kitchen Area Was Mean't to Prepare Food. I Brought this To the Attention of Mike Feldman Property Manager , and his Response was Unacceptable Where He Claimed that the Oven was Cleaned Everyday by Maintainence and as if it Wasn't an Important Health Issue for myself and the other Tenants. This Kind of Opened My Eyes About What Kind of Property Manager I Was Dealing With. Another Risky Violation Occurred When I Became Delinquent With a Months Rent ,and I Had Filed an Unlawful Detainer Legally With the Courts in Order to Have Time to Pay. Samson and Associates Staff Came in my Unit and Seized My Personal Property and My Equipment  For My Detail Business During This Legal Filing. This Made it Difficult for me to Work Normally and it Made things get Worse for not being able to Service my Clients. This Situation Brought on Late Fee Situations and it Made it Difficult to Earn Money for Rent and other Bills. Samson Equities Seized My Property Which was Considered by Law "Exempt"; Without Filing any Legal Actions and or Replevin To Classify Their Actions in a Civil and Legal Manner. They Did Not Notify Me nor the Sheriffs Office Properly in this Seizure Process Contended With the Rental Agreement ( Lease ). I Reported My Items Stolen at the Metropolitan Police Station and Have it on File. My Mail Was also Being Held from Me Illegally for a Few Weeks ,Where Samson Claimed they Returned My Mail to Sender , Which was not True. My Mail was an Ebay USPS Parcel and Samson Had their Staff Alter the Tracking Information on the Box by Scratching Out the Tracking Numbers and Other Delivery Information on the Box With a Black Marker. I Had to Report Them to the Postal Inspectors , and Had the Area Branch Manager Retrieve my Package , Which was Another Violation on Their Part , Where Samsom Claimed They Sent all of my Mail Back return to Sender. In Order to Force Me Out of My Office Suite , Samson Threatened to Raise My Rent ( EXTORT ) Their way into Making me in a Real Bad Delinquent Situation. I Finally Decided to Surrender the Keys So I Wouldn't Run up a Bill. I am Pending Filing a Law Suit Against Samson Equities in Lieu of These Violations and or Personal Injuries I've Sustained. There's a lot more to Make Note of here , However So not for the Defendants Will have any Mitigation for Slander in this Case for Publishing this Situation I Will not Elaborate too Much on this Issue. However I Will Update more Post as This Situation is Resolved Legally , - Stay Tuned -

Former Tenant With Samson Equities iIlegally Violated

AUTHOR: True American Businessman - (USA)

I was a Victim of Intentional Tort via Samson Equities "Mike Feldman " and his Associates. My Personal Property was Seized Illegally Without a "Replevin" Filed According to  Local , State and or Federal Laws as Well as My Mail was Obstructed .  A Tenant Who Occupied the Office Suite Next to my Office Who has a Massage Business ( Royal Massage ) , was using the Community Microwave Oven in the Kitchen area Where People Use for Preparing Food ; To Heat Towels for Her Clients ..... I am Presently going to File a Law Suit against This Bogus Company Whereas My Property was Seized Because I was Delinqent with One Months Rent . I Had Filed an Unlawful Detainer With The Justice Court here in Las Vegas Legally So I Could Have Time to Pay.

By Samson Equities Seizing My Equipment For my Detail Business , I Was Unable to Get the Funds Right Away to Avoid a Real Bad Delinqeunt Pay Situation , Such as Late Fees , Etc. Not to Elaborate on the Story here For Legal Confidentiality ; However Samson Equities Seized My Property Without any Legal Court Filings nor Did they Notify Me or the Sheriffs Office in Regards to My Property , in which was "Exempt" Property. I Filed a Police Report for my Stolen Personal Property. Samson Also Threatened to Raise My Rent  (EXTORT) to Force Me Out of the Dwelling , Also They Refused My Mail and DID NOT Return My USPS Ebay Parcel Package and Held it in their Possession for Several Weeks , Until I had to Contact the Branch Manager to Order it's Release. I Decided to Surrender the Keys and Move Out of the Building .  There Will be More of This Issue Posted Here as Time Goes On as to Avoid any Mitigation of Slander By the Pending Defendents "Samson Equities" , Whom I've Discovered From Several Sources They are Scammers Through This Published Report via Social Media , And Many Other Victims By Word Of Mouth.  - Stay Tuned -

Rainbow Executive Suites

AUTHOR: Robeo - (United States of America)

Either the owners have dramatically changed the business or you have the wrong office. Sorry, sounds like your friend --simply did not pay his rent. They are the consumate pros and it is a fantastic value. This facility has a system for every issue to accomodate the business person.

I was familiar with the office for several years and I am now a tenant.

Highly recommend this building. As far as your "trailer trash " receptionest  remark-- that is mean spirited and I find the staff here very pleasing and professional.

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I know the inside scope.

AUTHOR: iChill - (United States of America)

The Feldman's own a lot of different properties in a few different states. I personally worked at the Tropicana location as a receptionist back in 2004-2005 and eventually was promoted to office manager. I was granted a nice salary and everything was going very well.....until. Because I was being promoted, we needed someone to take over the receptionist position. Mike basically let Jennifer (the trailer trash looking girl the other reviewer is speaking of) take over everything. She ended up hiring a 17 year old friend of hers name Shelby. Everyone who worked for the company was Jennifer's friend. Her assistant was her friend/roommate who she treated to fire if she ever moved out. The receptionist at the Rainbow office was also her friend. She brought in her assistants older brother to be in charge of maintenance. He didn't do anything but collect a check. I had to go to the office after hours to turn off the alarm that was going off because he didn't change the time on it for day lights savings time, they said it was my responsibility to go back to the office and cut it off. Jennifer would always want me to go out and party with her but I never would go. I guess she didn't like me after while and finally she sent me an email to come over to the Rainbow office for a meeting, when I got there, they told me to quit or get demoted. They said I didn't do this and I didn't  do that....lies, lies, lies. They gave my position to Jennifer's assistant who would call me constantly asking me how to do this and that, I would never help her with it, they felt she could do my job better than I could so I left her hanging. Finally a week later, Mike walked in and basically accused me of changing the air on the thermostatic...I told him I didn't do it and he said, "Well everyone else said they didn't so you must have done it." I was in shock. I told him he shouldn't assume and that he should know what people say about people who assume. He asked me if I was calling him and a*s. I replied by saying, "You said it, not me. He then decided to run down all his accomplishments and then fired me. I left gladly. He fought me on unemplyment benefits, I received none because he told them I called him an a*s....they took his side. Funny thing is I was told that we could use our first amendment right. I felt that was an very unprofessional way to look at things yet, Jennifer cursed at him often, even called his wife a b***h to her face and said she was gonna beat her a*s...yet she still has her job. They are all VERY unprofessional, Jennifer has even had sex with some of the tenants. And lets not mention how much weed they smoke during business hours.