• Submitted: Sun, February 03, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, February 03, 2013

• Reported By: Concerned Citizen — Parkland Florida United States of America

RALPH LAUREN ONLINE STORES eralphlaurenshopus.com Made an online purchase for $131.75 and they processed my order and product is out of stock. Internet

I made a purchase or 4 Ralph Lauren Polo shirts for $131.75. I was contacted to tell me that the order could not be placed because they are out of stock for those items I canceled the order and they want to charge me 85% for a transaction fee. I had to call my bank to back out the funds since they would not provide me with a full refund. Do not buy anything from these scammers. They rip you off, make excuses and are selling cheap china junk. They have several outlet style stores online with now secure carts and no way of contacting them other than email. SCAM SCAM SCAM DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2013 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RALPH-LAUREN-ONLINE-STORES/internet/RALPH-LAUREN-ONLINE-STORES-eralphlaurenshopuscom-Made-an-online-purchase-for-13175-and-1008185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RALPH LAUREN ONLINE STORES