Complaint Review: RAMADA PLAZA HOTEL

• Submitted: Sat, March 08, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By:toronto Ontario
2419 E Commercial Blvd,. Ft Lauderdale FL, 33308 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 800-4056112
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

RAMADA PLAZA HOTEL Try to sell me a fake Vaction and sucker me into get my Credit Card Number Ft. Lauderdale Florida

I received a letter in the mail

Records Division 2419 E. Commercial blvd Ft Lauderdale Florida Fl 33308???

I was wondering what the hell it was then opened it and saw a little package that looked simliar to a cheque book with vauchers and something stating i won free cruise and trips to two fifferent locations in Florida... Orlando and Ft.lauderdale. And a BONUS: Las Vegas and Mexico..so I decided to give them a call.

After the WHOLE long SCHPEEL from a so called representative named KIRK he then said he was going to get me in contact with someone who would confirm the trip...some dude came on stating he was the supervior and he was going to confirm my trip and was going to give me the "Canadian UP GRADE" LOL LOL LOL LOL that was a load of BULL!!! By then this trip seemd suspicious to me..he then told me he was going to give me an additional 12 months to use this trip and a 50 gold chip to beign my gambling on the cruise..AND AN OPTION TO CHOOSE TO GO TO 3 OTHER LOCATIONS OUT OF SOME LIST OF 10 PLACES!!

He then asked me what my best way to travel was and if that was by visa? I was like " I dont know" then he laughed a bit and said for most people its visa....he then asked me for the 2 security digits on the back of the Visa Card so I gave it him he then asked me if my visa began with a 4 I said yes...then he asked for all the #'s I gave it to him in WRONG Order and also asked why do u need my visa for? He said it was to confirm this trip?

He came back and goes "thats showing as incorract" I then said thats my visa #? and i go i had got a new one in the mail and he goes can get your old one i go yea...hold on while PRETENDING to place phone down he was in the back ground all UNPROFESSIONAL and saying how "Canadians got a lot of Money...this one girl was 18 and she had a black card..." he then realised i took a while to come back to the phone and said " this girl is f***ing around" and hung up!

Fake a*s vacation !!!! toronto, Ontario

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Ramada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2008 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RAMADA-PLAZA-HOTEL/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33308/RAMADA-PLAZA-HOTEL-Try-to-sell-me-a-fake-Vaction-and-sucker-me-into-get-my-Credit-Card-Num-316065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RAMADA PLAZA HOTEL