Complaint Review: RAMADA PLAZA RESORTS

• Submitted: Tue, January 13, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 13, 2009

• Reported By:Margate Florida
RAMADA PLAZA RESORTS
2419 E. COMERCIAL BLVD, SUITE 100 FT. LAUDERDALE, Florida U.S.A.

RAMADA PLAZA RESORTS RIPPOFF FT. LAUDERDALE Florida

My wife and I purchased the resort package on 2/15/2003. At that time , people where very polite and professional. Because of our schedules we were not able to to use the package we bought, so everytime I call and check, they always ask me to extend my reservations with a fee, not knowing that we will have to pay each time $58.00 to renew, so we did. Now that we are ready to book our reservations, the commercial office location couldn't help us. Some people I spoke to today were very rude and including the Manager Walfre. The bottom line is, whenever you are ready to book your reservations, they can't even help you . I have been transfered to seven people from different departments and each time I talked to them, they tell me that they have to transfer me. I even wrote their names and the time I spoke to them. when I ask to speak to the manager, he was rude and told me that two of the names I wrote don't exist. It is very frustrating that you paid for the package and now, they are giving you a hard time. I wanted to speak to the CEO but he is not available including his assistant and they don't even have information on them, their contact numbers, faxes or any information to contact them. I want to retify this matter and was surprised that not only us are complaining but a lot of people.

Richard
Margate, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2009 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RAMADA-PLAZA-RESORTS/FT-LAUDERDALE-Florida-33308/RAMADA-PLAZA-RESORTS-RIPPOFF-FT-LAUDERDALE-Florida-411497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RAMADA PLAZA RESORTS