• Report: #620661

• Updated: Tue, July 06, 2010

• Reported By: Hilda — Baltimore Maryland United States of America
RAMADA PLAZA RESORTS
2419 Commercial Blvd. Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

RAMADA PLAZA RESORTS Bahama Cruiser Line Nothing but Lies, total Rip-Off, Shame on Ramada Fort Lauderdale, Florida

In the package I was promised an Economy car, arrived at Alamo car rental, they said only a Compact car was included in the Rip-Off package; paid for the upgrade, along with taxes and all the other hidden fees. Next arrive at Orlando Welcome Center located at Diplomat Resort to pick up vouchers for two night stay at Ramada Maingate West. Ok we're tired, but have to report for a 4 hour aggressive presentation the next day to forse us into buying a "Time share". Check out, still tired now have to drive four hours to Fort Lauderdale. My Daughter in Law calls my room early the next morning to inform me she and my Son were in another room because their room is invested with "Bed Bugs". Drive to another grueling, aggressive 3 hour sales presentation; by this time I'm so frustrated that I wouln't have bought the vacation package even if I liked it. Ok, now we leave and head to board for the cruise at West Palm Beach. Hear comes another Lie, the ship isn't a Royal Caribbean ship, it's Bahama Celebration. Since I've cruised before, this ship and all its accomodations were sub-standard, the elevator that worked could only hold five people depending on the size of the people. The food wasn't good at all. We were promised $50 Casino match dollars, we receives one $5.00 coupon for Black Jack only. I planned this vacation for my family to relax and enjoy. There was nothing relaxing about it. I think everyone should receive a refund. I talked to one passenger, he and his family were tricked all the way from Spain. If reports about this scam has been reported since 2003, why is the Government and the Better Business Bureau still allowing Ramada to prosper off the backs of hard working families. Shame on every organization involved, I don't think I'll ever visit Florida again. My nightmare begain on June 28, 2010 and ended on June 3, 2010 because I refused to check back into Bed Bug hotel; had to pay extra Air fare to return home early.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2010 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RAMADA-PLAZA-RESORTS/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33308/RAMADA-PLAZA-RESORTS-Bahama-Cruiser-Line-Nothing-but-Lies-total-Rip-Off-Shame-on-Ramada-620661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RAMADA PLAZA RESORTS