Complaint Review: RAMADA PLAZA RESORTS

• Updated: Thu, January 22, 2009

• Reported By:elkhart Indiana
RAMADA PLAZA RESORTS
WWW.RAMADAPLAZARESORTS.COM Internet U.S.A.

MAJESTY CRUISE LINE RAMADA PLAZA RESORTS I WON TICKETS FOR A 3 DAY CRUISE ON THE MAJESTY FOR $1,500. THIS INCLUDED 3 DAY RENTAL CAR AND 3 PEOPLE.AND I ASKED IF IT WAS HANDICAP ASESSABLE THEY SAID YES BECAUSE I AM A SENOR IN A WHEELCHAIR. THEY SAID CALL IF I WAS INTERESTED WHEN I DID I GAVE EM MY CARD # AND I GOT CONFIRMATION, I THEN ASKED AGAIN ABOUT THE HANDICAP ACESS THEY SAID NO THIS TIME AND I COULD NOT GET REFUND. SO I HAD TO UPGRAD Internet

I won a 3 day trip on the majesty cruise line for $1,500 wich included 3 day rental car in 2002. When i talked to them i asked if the ship was handicap acessment they said yes because i am a senior in a wheelchair.
They told me to call this number if i was interested, i then called and paid by credit card. I asked before i hung up again about the hadicap. They informed me that it wasnt.
And that there were no refunds. So now i have no choice but to upgrade to the fantasy carnival wich cost $2,000 more. And this changed the dates so i had to change my flight with united and this cost $400 dollars more.

When i went to get rental car i had to pay $200 with alamo rental. wich was supposed to be free.

I feel i was treated very unfair for being a handicap senior citizen.

There was supposed to be a class act against them and i never heard a word.

Mrs.charlie.hawkins
elkhart, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2009 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RAMADA-PLAZA-RESORTS/internet/MAJESTY-CRUISE-LINE-RAMADA-PLAZA-RESORTS-I-WON-TICKETS-FOR-A-3-DAY-CRUISE-ON-THE-MAJESTY-F-414955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RAMADA PLAZA RESORTS