Complaint Review: RASSHELPNOW.com

• Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: MM — Georgia United States of America
RASSHELPNOW.com

RASSHELPNOW.com SCAM-HACKERS Internet

So I had some unusual transactions on my checking account! Thank goodness so far they only equal a little over 2.00, but there is now a third transaction processing for $1.00 at this point. One is listed as TARSONISCS.COM-(888) 328-1368 and another is listed as RASSHELPNOW.COM-with a phone number 866-590-832..yes, I KNOW...so I called the 10 DIGIT phone number and waited on hold for 17 minutes to reach a call center likely over-seas. While on hold there was an announcement, between awful hold music, never once acknowledging a company name, purpose, or web-site, just saying to go online. SKETCHY. I then questioned the operator, he said they provide "services" to many "health and beauty companies." I asked him to name one and, huh, didn't provide one name. Just wanted my name and the last numbers of my card. Well, needless to say he did not get that and my card is cancelled now! BEWARE of these charges. They may be small but's it's not theirs and the fact is they have access!! Illegal and unauthorized to my personal account!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 09:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RASSHELPNOWcom/internet/RASSHELPNOWcom-SCAM-HACKERS-Internet-975881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RASSHELPNOW.com