Complaint Review: RAW Asphalt

• Updated: Thu, April 24, 2014

• Reported By: MFox — Stockbridge Georgia
RAW Asphalt
Internet USA

RAW Asphalt R.A.W Asphalt They pulled the classic "excess asphalt" scam on eldelry. Stockbridge, Georgia Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Attack this company

These people pulled the classic "excess asphalt" scam on my mother.   No mention was ever made of coming back to seal it.  In spots it's very thin.  It's crumbly everywhere and there are specific things they promised to do that they didn't and we called them to come back and fix twice but never did.  I'm actually surprised they even returned the first two calls.

She paid them $6000 up front.  Naturally.  The edge alone was atrocious.  It took my two teen-aged kids and me a day to even it up.  Never mind the other details and the sealing.

In spite of them obviously being crooks and not actual contractors she would be satisfied if they just came back and sealed it.  This was done last summer and grass was growing through within a month.

The only other record we have of their work is her canceled check and the meager company information I have already provided.

Mary Fxx

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RAW-Asphalt/internet/RAW-Asphalt-RAW-Asphalt-They-pulled-the-classic-excess-asphalt-scam-on-eldelry-Stockb-1141484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RAW Asphalt

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Attack this company

AUTHOR: Jon Bloodhound Rd - ()

Hi Mary,

You can check out my post on this company at: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/raw-asphalt/juliette-georgia-31046/raw-asphalt-raw-materialswilliams-asphalt-materialmoore-asphaltraw-asphaltraw-ma-1128917 Please contact me through this web site or at bloodhound102938@gmail.com I would highly recommend that you file a BBB complaint, contact your local Sheriffs Office and post to other sites such as this one. I intend to file an Attorney General complaint in the near future. I have already won a $5,000 dispute over this with my credit card company and I am aware of another victim which won a $7,500 dispute. I would like to cite you in my AG complaint.