Complaint Review: RAWLIFF INCORPORATED

RAWLIFFINC.COM Alberta, Canada Canada
  • Phone: 800-579-7976
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

RAWLIFF INCORPORATED - Allied Financial Future - United Capital Services Of Canada ripoff They took an advanced fee of $900 and promised a personal loan of $7500. Alberta Canada

*Consumer Comment: IT HAPPENED TO ME TOO!

I have reviewed this ripoff website and have found the same thing has happened to others, just as it happened to me. I was called by Robyn Kessel of Rawliff Inc. She promised a personal loan of $15,000 at 8% interest. I was told I had to advance pay for this loan. I only sent half of what she asked for - $900. I was to get 1/2 of the loan and then pay the other fee once I received my wire. I've not received the money yet after wiring a moneygram to Victor Sellgas in Alberta, Canada. They are also known as United Capital Services, Allied Financial Future. I filed a report with https://www.recol.ca/ and you should too. I can't believe people do this kind of thing. I thought I was going to pay my debt and buy a house.

Dawnette
Hayward, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2007 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RAWLIFF-INCORPORATED/Alberta-Canada/RAWLIFF-INCORPORATED-Allied-Financial-Future-United-Capital-Services-Of-Canada-ripoff-228936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RAWLIFF INCORPORATED

IT HAPPENED TO ME TOO!

AUTHOR: S - (U.S.A.)

YOUR SITUATION SOUNDS SO FAMILIAR. ROBYN SCAMMED ME TOO. I ALSO WIRED THE MONEY TO VICTOR. THIS JUST HAPPENED TO ME THIS WEEK. I JUST FOUND THIS WEBSITE TONIGHT. I AM IN THE PROCESS OF FINDING AN ATTORNEY AND WHAT WE CAN DO ABOUT THIS.