Complaint Review: RAYLENE VAN WORTH

• Updated: Mon, March 28, 2005

• Reported By:Tempe Arizona
RAYLENE VAN WORTH
, New Jersey U.S.A.

RAYLENE VAN WORTH Psychic Ripoff -BEST good fortune was finding this 'Rip Off' website, thank you.

*0:

Hi,

I'm from the UK and I'm delighted to find yr website re: Raylene vvan Worth. I too nearly fell for being persuaded in sending 21.95 to find out all the great things that are about to happen to me in 2 weeks time. So disappointed that I didnt answer her first letter. I must ansswer now or I would loose all my good fortune that is coming to me. I felt that this was probably not true and that my only good fortune woyuld be to keep my money. The BEST good fortune was finding this 'Rip Off' website.
Thank you!

Anne W.
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RAYLENE-VAN-WORTH/New-Jersey/RAYLENE-VAN-WORTH-Psychic-Ripoff-BEST-good-fortune-was-finding-this-Rip-Off-website-th-7548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RAYLENE VAN WORTH

Thanks to this rip-off report I saved 22.50!

Recently i recieved the very same letter to the other people on this site, saying about my good fortune and how I could win the lottery ect.. To start with i had doubts about this as im only 15 and can't even buy a lottery ticket till im 16 in the uk! i just wanted to say thank you to the report as now i know for definate that this letter was rubbish and is now going in the bin!

To any other people who get this letter please ignore it, and lets hope that soon Raylene will be stopped!

#5 0