Complaint Review: R.B. High Tech Transport

• Updated: Sun, October 11, 2009

• Reported By: Wes — USA
R.B. High Tech Transport
rbhightechtransport.com newark, California United States of America

R.B. High Tech Transport UNETHICAL PRACTICES TOWARDS FORMER EMPLOYEES newark, California

I was an owner/operator with the trucking company RB HIGH TECH TRANSPORT. They are a company that offers pickup and delivery of high end electronics and art exhibits. When I decided to quit the company, the owners refused to give me my final monthly pay statement and the monies owed to me. They also failed to make a truck payment of mine that I had already given them the money to pay for me. I knew this would be a problem because I was told by other owner/operators, both currently working for them and past employees, that they had unethical practices regarding former employees. I would STRONGLY recommend that owner/operators consider this before doing business with RB HIGH.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2009 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RB-High-Tech-Transport/newark-California-94560/RB-High-Tech-Transport-UNETHICAL-PRACTICES-TOWARDS-FORMER-EMPLOYEES-newark-California-507652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on R.B. High Tech Transport