Complaint Review: RBC Centura VISA

• Updated: Mon, November 30, 2009

• Reported By: riptoffbyrbcentura99 — greenland New Hampshire USA
RBC Centura VISA
PO Box 1070 Charlotte, North Carolina United States of America

RBC Centura VISA I sent 5 letters informing them a charge on my card was invalid. They apparently discarded the first four, and did open the file on this case until they received the fifth. When I called to find out h Charlotte North Carolina

I notified these people once a week for five weeks that there was an inappropriate charge for over a hundred dollars on my October bill. Today, having heard nothing I called their 888 number and was connected to the investigations department. I was told by a man who only identified himself as Bradley, that they opened the file on November 25. When I asked why there had been such a long delay he answered that he had no responsibility for the USPS. When I asked if he really wanted to claim that none of the previous letters had reached him and that he was blaming the USPS for it, he said repeated it. I said I wanted to talk to his supervisor. He said he didn't have a supervisor right but he would pass me on to some one else, and then he hung up the phone. I'm filing this because there seems to be no way to get to his boss and I'm hoping this will be picked up by someone who knows the office involved and will pass this on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2009 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RBC-Centura-VISA/-Charlotte-North-Carolina-28201/RBC-Centura-VISA-I-sent-5-letters-informing-them-a-charge-on-my-card-was-invalid-They-ap-530769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RBC Centura VISA