Complaint Review: RBC Financial

• Submitted: Fri, June 12, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, June 12, 2009

• Reported By:killeen Texas
RBC Financial
803 Southside Dr A Killeen, Texas U.S.A.

RBC Financial - Royal Trust Financial sent a winning USA MEGA MILLIONS notice with a $5950.00 check enclosed. Killeen Texas

I recieved a winning "USA MEGA MILLIONS" or "THE BIG GAME" notice with an enclosed $5,950.00 check. It appeared to be a real check issued from JPMorgan Chase Bank in New York, NY.
I was leary since I did not enter any Mega Millions lottery-EVER! The check was issued from Roadrunner Records which is a real company in NY but had no link whatsoever to JPMorgan Bank or MEGA MILLIONS Lotto.
After checking the web I found SEVERAL reports for the same thing but different names and issuing companies..DONT FALL FOR IT!
I was instructed to contact my ACCOUNT MANAGER Fred Adams at 1-647-891-3876. I did just to check it out and he told me to deposit it, call him back and he will give me further instructions-YEAH, Ill do that!!

Brenda
killeen, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2009 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RBC-Financial/Killeen-Texas-76541/RBC-Financial-Royal-Trust-Financial-sent-a-winning-USA-MEGA-MILLIONS-notice-with-a-5950-461246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RBC Financial