forests

• Reported By:Monterey California
RBC Financial
P.O. Box 4545 Windsor, Ontario Canada

RBC Financial A Bunch Of Crap Windsor Ontario

Received a letter dated Jan. 13, 2009 that I won $250K from this bogus financial corp. They enclosed a check for $4902 to cover misc. fees. and that I was to contact a Michelle Paylor the account manager to start the claims process. I had the check checked out (no pun intented) and it was from a valid bank by the name of Mellon Trust of New England. It's a good thing that I bothered to look this up on the internet because I now know that I"m not the only one who didn't do anything about it. I will be calling this bank in the morning to let them know about this check being drawn out on their institution. I called the number given on the bogus letter and got an answering machine but that wasn't all, the voicemail box was totally full and automatically hung up on me. A waste of an international call that I had put on my card because I have no use for international calling on my phone service. Another company listed on the check was TJX Companies, Inc. I'm gonna find out about those guys, too. Good thing I didn't try to deposit this check in my bank as I'm sure I would have been totally embarrassed! Things like this are too good to be true in this day and age, esp. for my family and I so I hope no one else is duped by this bunch of crap because I know if you're like us, this is money that could've really helped us out and there is no excuse for dangling money in front of people that could really use it. Shame on these a**holes for trying this bs. I hope they are all caught and punished serverely!

Anonymous
Monterey, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2009 08:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RBC-Financial/Windsor-Ontario/RBC-Financial-A-Bunch-Of-Crap-Windsor-Ontario-416583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RBC Financial