Complaint Review: RBC Financial

• Updated: Mon, March 09, 2009

• Reported By:Birdsboro Pennsylvania
RBC Financial
International Finance Department P.O. Box 4545 Windsor,, Ontario Canada

RBC Financial Winners of USA Mega Millions also know as "The Big Game" $250,000 USD prize Windsor, Ontario Canada

I received a letter from RBC Financial along with a check for $4,735.00. This letter stated that I was a winner in "The Big Game" and was entitled to $250,000 in winnings.

The letter states that I need to contact my Account Manager: Steve Johnson by March 20th 2009 in order to claim my prize. This letter was my final notice. The letter was signed by Cindy Ashworthy Financial Director.

I called RBC Bank in Canada to see if they were associated and the number I was given did not match any numbers in their directory.

I then searched the web for similar offers and Steve Johnson's name came up on several complaints over the past few years.

The check I received was a Bank of America check out or Chicago, IL. The check had no routing numbers on it and came from a company by the name of New Process Steel out of Houston - I looked this company up on the web and it seems to be a valid company. They were closed when I tried to call them today - I plan on calling them in the next few days to see if they are aware of this or have any involvement

Julia
Birdsboro, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2009 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RBC-Financial/Windsor-Ontario/RBC-Financial-Winners-of-USA-Mega-Millions-also-know-as-The-Big-Game-250000-USD-prize-432402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RBC Financial