Complaint Review: RBC Financial

RBC Financial
P.O. Box 336 Winsor, Ontario Canada

RBC Financial RBS IS A SCAM!!!! Winsor Ontario

*Consumer Comment: I AGREE

I recently recieved a letter stateing i had won a "Sweepstakes and Lottery Drawing" I have done my research about this and none of which said is true. They where trying to get me to cash the check for $150,000 and sent $105,000 to an unknown person. The check does look real but please do not fall for it.

If you recieve the same letter please do not go for it because I know as a single mom how hard money is to come by and would not want anyone helping the people that ripoff the hardworking people of America. Just wanted to advise all of you on this. Thank You all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RBC-Financial/Winsor-Ontario/RBC-Financial-RBS-IS-A-SCAM-Winsor-Ontario-1058913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RBC Financial

I AGREE

AUTHOR: Secret - ()

I just received a check also for $150,000.00 and was tempted to cash it but I searched the net for this company and saw your report. Thanks alot. I knew it was too good to be true