- Report: #944736
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: RBC Royal Bank of Canada
RBC Royal Bank of Canada200 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario Canada
RBC Royal Bank of Canada RBC employment, bank, branch, policy Toronto, Ontario Canada
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Things you should know before accepting a position with RBC:
1. You will be paid minimal wage.
2. Your bonus will be not performance-based but will be based solely on your manager's liking you or not.
3. You will not be allowed to jump positions even within the bank unless you serve your time at a current role for at least 3 years. It's not a written rule though. It's like slavery.
4. If you leave the bank, they will black list you and you will not be allowed to return. They use the term "not eligible for reemployment."
5. They will make you bank with RBC.
6. They have a policy not to mix employee and client status but they will still regularly check your banking with them (that's why they insist you bank with RBC) and will pull regular credit reports on you, ruining your credit and spying on your extracurricular activities.
7. Don't even think of volunteering anywhere outside of RBC (charity, etc.) or you will be deemed high risk and all your actions will be under the magnifying glass.
8. The moment you leave RBC, they cut all of your benefits, cut your access, and mess your bank account.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RBC-Royal-Bank-of-Canada/Toronto-Ontario-/RBC-Royal-Bank-of-Canada-RBC-employment-bank-branch-policy-Toronto-Ontario-Canada-944736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.