- Report: #734746
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: RBC
RBC Royal Bank - RBC Trying to setup a monthly recurring payment for my rent is proving to be a nightmare! Internet
*Consumer Comment: Change Your Bank!
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
An automated payment was initially set up, then the branch asked me to make a manual payment as there was a problem with their system. That was last month...
This month, I try to making the payment - only to find out that there is a limit of $1,000 a day! Now I need to pay the rent over 3 days?!
When I called the RBC customer service center, I was transfered to "David" who:
1) refused to give me his last name; and
2) told me that there is no tracking number for the call (don't ALL call centers monitor their calls, don't they??)
He was totally arrogant, rude and dismissive. Please tell me that banking in Canada is not always this difficult?!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2011 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RBC/internet/RBC-Royal-Bank-RBC-Trying-to-setup-a-monthly-recurring-payment-for-my-rent-is-proving-to-734746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.