Complaint Review: RBS World Pay

• Updated: Tue, April 10, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Indianapolis Indiana United States of America
RBS World Pay
600 Morgan Falls Road Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

RBS World Pay Outrageous fees for 3 1/2 years then charge $495 Cancellation Fee Atlanta, Georgia

I set up my credit card processing through my bank 3 1/2 years ago.  Not having experience with this, I took my bank's recommendation.  I recently found that the fees that I have been charged by World Pay have been outrageously high (twice what others charge).  Then when I went to cancel they are going to charge me $495 cancellation fee.  That really takes nerve!!!  This company is a complete ripoff and I would not recommend them to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2012 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RBS-World-Pay/Atlanta-Georgia-30350/RBS-World-Pay-Outrageous-fees-for-3-12-years-then-charge-495-Cancellation-Fee-Atlanta-866292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RBS World Pay