Complaint Review: RBS WorldPay

• Updated: Fri, March 25, 2011

• Reported By: Sonya — mebane North Carolina United States of America
RBS WorldPay
600 Morgan Falls Road Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

RBS WorldPay WorldPay World Pay company and employees are unethical in their sales practices!!!!! Atlanta , Georgia

I was new to credit card machines when I opened my small business and had a Rep from world pay come to my office to obtain me as a customer.  He had me sign a one page contract and told me my early termination fee would be $99.00.  After I found out that World Pays fees were outrageous compared to other companies World pay tried to charge me 495.00 for early termination. Even though I showed the company that the contract I signed did not state that they are still holding me to that fee and to make matters worse> the credit card machine I purchased from them is proprietary>>>> meaning that I cannot use it with another merchant service.  I now have to buy a new machine and pay 495.00 to get out from under these people.. I have filed with the BBB and hope that they can help out. From what I am reading on the internet I don"t think that is gonna happen though. I don't know how it's legal to hold someone to a contract that they didn't sign,  This company needs to be investigated and sued!!!!!!  Please don't get involved with them.  I promise that there are much better rates out there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2011 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RBS-WorldPay/Atlanta-Georgia-/RBS-WorldPay-WorldPay-World-Pay-company-and-employees-are-unethical-in-their-sales-practic-710204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RBS WorldPay