Complaint Review: RBS Worldpay Lynks

• Submitted: Mon, January 03, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, January 03, 2011

• Reported By: Barb — Cincinnati Ohio U.S.A.
RBS Worldpay Lynks
Suite 260 600 Morgan Falls Road Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

RBS Worldpay Lynks Processing Ripoff--Do not sign any contract with them!!! Atlanta, Georgia

As have many other small businesses, I have been scammed by RBS Worldpay Lynk. I signed a one year contract in 2005 with RBS Lynk. When they changed to Worldpay they started to add on many fees that were never in the original agreement. I used the company for 5 years. When I decided to change vendors to get much better rates, they told me that I was under contract that automatically renewed every year. I could not cancel until the month before the contract would renew or I would face a $300 early termination fee. I was also told that the cancellation had to be in writing. I gave them a 30 day notice in writing and they charged my account over $30 forthe month where I didnot runa single charge on their system. I knew they would keep charging my account for the next 9 months so I closed that bank account. They kept sending me letters every month saying that I owed them the monthly fees. After 2 more months I wrote again, telling them to cancel, and that I had given 30 days notice months ago. Now they have a collection agent hounding me for $470 that they claim is for monthly fees and early cancellation fees.

I have been in business for 25 years and have had other processing companies. Never in my life have I seen such an unethical, corrupt company, that wants to scam and cheat their customers the way they do.

DO NOT ever sign any contract with them or you will regret it. There are many other companies out there. AVOID RBS Worldpay like the plague.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2011 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RBS-Worldpay-Lynks/Atlanta-Georgia-30350/RBS-Worldpay-Lynks-Processing-Ripoff-Do-not-sign-any-contract-with-them-Atlanta-Geor-678269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RBS Worldpay Lynks