Complaint Review: RBS Worldpay

• Reported By: Blue Ribbon — North Syracuse New York United States of America
RBS Worldpay
600 Morgan Falls Rd Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

RBS Worldpay entrapment Atlanta, Georgia

In December 2010 I signed with Worldpay for a 3 year contract that I expected to cost me $25 a month minimum since business has been slow.  The cost with less than $100 in transactions was $46.78. I called and complained and they refunded $9.99 of the fee although I was told that  $15.98 would be waived. The following month the fee was the same
($46.78) I called to cancel the service and was told it would cost $495 to cancel. Nowhere in my agreement or in any conversation with Worldpay was that figure mentioned. I had a superviser call me and he appoligized for the mistakes in billing and told me the $495 fee could not be waived even though I was never notified what the fee was. That disclosure was supposed to be faxed to me after I signed the contract. But since I didn't have a fax, they didn't mention it. bottom line,  it's a scam unless you you enough business to go above the minimum billing (which they knew I wouldn't from the sales figures I gave them on my business)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2011 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RBS-Worldpay/Atlanta-Georgia-30350/RBS-Worldpay-entrapment-Atlanta-Georgia-705334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RBS Worldpay