Complaint Review: RBSL Group. Unsecuredline.com

• Updated: Wed, November 03, 2010

• Reported By: Bob — Youngstown Ohio United States of America
RBSL Group. Unsecuredline.com
3630 W. South Jordan Prkway Internet United States of America

RBSL Group. Unsecuredline.com They told me in WRITING that their financials would not show up on my credit report so I proceeded with the $2,500 "fee" only to find out later that it WOULD show up on my credit report.!! Internet

*Author of original report: Case settled with Funding Universe fka RBSL Group

*Author of original report: Mr. Jon Fink is no longer with Funding Universe (fka RBSL Group)

*Author of original report: FUNDING UNIVERSE, LLC IS JUST A NEW NAME FOR RBSL GROUP AND UNSECURED LINE

*Author of original report: NO RESPONSE FROM THIS COMPANY AFTER THREE LETTERS FROM THE UTAH BBB!!!

I was looking for funding to expand my self storage business. I found their site on the internet under the heading "unsecuredline.com". I asked my accountant and attorney if something like this would show up on my credit report and they both indicated that this would DEFINITELY be on my credit report. After being "duped" into paying the $349 "application fee" up front, I asked their representative if this would show up on my credit report and they told me NO with a resounding email (they actually put it in writing).

Once I began the process and encountered their $2,500 "fee", I again asked if it would show up on my credit report and I was told it most certainly would show up. I mentioned that one of their reps told me that it would NOT because otherwise I would never have gone beyond the application process at best. I told them I even had it in writing that it would not show up on my credit report and they had the balls to tell me that NO ONE from their company would have told me that. I again said that I had it in writing and they failed to believe that I had it.

Check with the BBB of Utah. Tons of complaints!! They have a poor rating with the BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2010 05:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RBSL-Group-Unsecuredlinecom/internet/RBSL-Group-Unsecuredlinecom-They-told-me-in-WRITING-that-their-financials-would-not-show-623752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RBSL Group. Unsecuredline.com

Case settled with Funding Universe fka RBSL Group

AUTHOR: RJD - (United States of America)

RBSL Group is now called Funding Universe LLC and is under new leadership (Caton Hanson).

This case has been settled with a mutually acceptable financial agreement. No further action will be necessary on the part of either party. Mr Hanson did more for me in one week than the previous administrators did in 18 months!!

Mr. Jon Fink is no longer with Funding Universe (fka RBSL Group)

AUTHOR: RJD - (United States of America)

How "amazing" that Jon Fink is no longer with this company, Funding Universe (fka RBSL Group). One can only guess why he is not employed there.....probably do to all of the bad press they are causing. It seems like I am one of many people that they ripped off.

Maybe Mr. Fink is employed at a fast food restaurant.

FUNDING UNIVERSE, LLC IS JUST A NEW NAME FOR RBSL GROUP AND UNSECURED LINE

AUTHOR: RJD - (United States of America)

This company was once known as RBSL Group along with Unsecuredline.com.

It appears as they have just changed their name now to Funding Universe, LLC. I am not sure why they did this. You make the assumption.

NO RESPONSE FROM THIS COMPANY AFTER THREE LETTERS FROM THE UTAH BBB!!!

AUTHOR: RJD - (United States of America)

I received notification from the BBB of Utah that they had send three separate letters to this company and gave them a deadline of August 13, 2010 to respond.

Per the email from the BBB yesterday, the company's representative didn't have the courtesy nor decency to respond. The complaint will be listed as UNANSWERED and will stay on the BBB website for THREE YEARS to show that RBSL Group/Funding Universe (or whatever they change their name to next) doesn't obviously care to try to obtain a resolution.

Legal action is next. I sent an email to their contact person that Youngstown, Ohio was recently listed in Entrepreneur Magazine as an up-and-coming city....arising from the ashes of a former steel town. It will be nice to see the company's lawyers visit our wonderful city during the trial.