Complaint Review: RBSL - Unsecuredline.com

RBSL - Unsecuredline.com
www.unsecuredline.com Internet United States of America

RBSL - Unsecuredline.com Unsecured Line RBSL Delivered for me Internet

* : Incredible

When I found RBSL/Unsecured Line on line and called them I bought their risk report.   After I made the purchase I searched ripoff report and found the negative comments.  I was nervous and skeptical, but knew I had already spent the money so I was determined to tread carefully.  A few days later they called and reviewed the report with me.  I found the review, but made it clear that I was not interested in purchasing their other products, which they respected.  Although they were aggressive in their selling, I always felt in control.  At this point they helped me get financing, over $50k.

If you are looking to sit back and do nothing and have a check show up in the mail you will be sorely disappointed, plus that is probably unrealistic that anyone could do that in today's credit market.  They were pretty demanding and gave great advice, but my success was definitely going to be up to me, which they made clear and always told me what I had to do and what was expected.  They were aggressive with their follow up, but in the end I appreciated it and was able to get some approvals from different sources that without the follow up and proding probably would not have happened.  They gave some great tips and consulting about how to best approach the financing.

I am making this post because being a small business owner myself I appreciate good honest feedback and because I had a good experience I felt I needed to share it as well.  I guess I would say, use these guys if you are serious and willing to do some work.  I think I actually got a lot of good information just by listening to what they said when reviewing my file.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2009 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RBSL-Unsecuredlinecom/internet/RBSL-Unsecuredlinecom-Unsecured-Line-RBSL-Delivered-for-me-Internet-483486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RBSL - Unsecuredline.com

#1

Incredible

AUTHOR: David - (USA)

What bank actually gave you  line of credit and what were the terms?  This is the very first post I have ever seen that had something positive to say about anybody.  How much did RBSL charge and how long did it take?  How did you find RBSL?  When I look them up they are listed just in front of several ROR complaints.  Any advice you could offer?

formal