Complaint Review: RC AUCTIONS

• Reported By: Burned — Dayton Ohio United States of America
RC AUCTIONS
3301 W. 47th Place Chicago, IL 60632 Internet United States of America

RC AUCTIONS Steve Bach Purchased Items NEVER RECEIVED Internet

Several months ago I bid on and won several items from RCI AUCTIONS, specifically from their Chicago location.  Afterwards because of the distance of the location I contacted Dan Stanton and was told through email that they would refund the money and resell the items in another auction.  Dan Stanton informed he me that Steve Bach would be refunding the money to the card.  This NEVER TOOK PLACE.  Several months later as I was reviewing the bank account I noticed a charge from STEVE BOCK for over $700 since I had several other fraudulent charges I disputed the charge.  Meanwhile not realizing that the charge was from RCI and since I had not received the items I contacted Steve to discuss if they could just ship them he arranged for his shipper at Freight Quote to handle the transaction.  I was waiting on the replacement card to be sent from the bank but then during this time we realized the items had been disputed under the Steve Bock name so Steve cancelled the shipment.  That was fine with me as it made things easier to just get the money back as originally agreed.

Steve Bock then disputed the dispute with the bank received the money and NEVER shipped the items.  HE claimed he used the original shipper to do so but bottom line is as of this writing I have not received either the money or the product have no idea when or where they will arrive or who the shipper is .  This company is a rip off .  You never know who your dealing with.  Steve sends emails that says his name is Steve Boch  but list him on RCI website as Steve Bach??  They are being investigated by the FBI and IRS and have several complaints against them I would not buy noting from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2012 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RC-AUCTIONS/internet/RC-AUCTIONS-Steve-Bach-Purchased-Items-NEVER-RECEIVED-Internet-828861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RC AUCTIONS