Complaint Review: RC Jewels

• Updated: Fri, March 29, 2013

• Reported By: Willy — Buenos Aires Other
RC Jewels
Columbia, Maryland United States of America

RC Jewels Hiphopbling.com Hiphopbling Hiphopbling scammed me and treated me like a liar Columbia, Maryland

*Author of original report: He's a total liar!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Argentina International Customer

I've bought a bracelet (USD 62) from them and never arrived. When I complaint about it 45 days later they said that they will reship it, so I trusted them to be responsible people and also made an order for another article (USD 52), hoping to be sent together with the bracelet. The day after that they cancelled that last purchase and didn't answer my mails anymore without any explain, no matter what I say to them. When I received my credit card bill 20 days later I saw that the "cancelled" order was charged at my credit card anyway, but they never sent the ring nor the bracelet that they said they were about to reship.

I complaint again asking for the refund of the last purchase and then they finally answered saying that I lied about not receiving the bracelet, that they won't take my fraudulent orders anymore and they will ban me and my country from buying again, and that they acted like that cause I tried to scam them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 04:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RC-Jewels/Columbia-Maryland-21045/RC-Jewels-Hiphopblingcom-Hiphopbling-Hiphopbling-scammed-me-and-treated-me-like-a-liar-Co-1038998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RC Jewels

He's a total liar!

AUTHOR: Willy - ()

I did make another order, like the say I did, cause they seemed honest people when they told me that they will reship the article, which they never did (here they say they did but that's not what they told me in a mail...). They did cancel the second order, like they say they did, but they charged it to my credit card anyway! and they refunded it after more than 20 days, when I complaint cause I saw that at my credit card bill.

They are the worst scum (yeah, SCUM!) I treated with. I can't believe they post banners everywhere. They invest a lot for their scam, which must give lots of profits.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Argentina International Customer

AUTHOR: hiphopbling - ()

This customer from Argentina claimed to have not received the order.  Then the buyer made ANOTHER ORDER after claiming to not have received the first order.  We just reshipped the first order and cancelled the second order.  After another horrific experience with another customer from Argentina, we have since then banned this country from ordering from our site.