Complaint Review: RCA

• Submitted: Fri, April 10, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 10, 2009

• Reported By:Cullman Alabama
RCA
.rca.com Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

RCA Horrible Customer Service Rude False Information Denver Colorado

Just over 4 months ago we purchased a 14" RCA TV for my Mother for Christmas. Now the picture has began to collapse on itself. When I called the customer service # in the warranty book I was told by the recording in the phone tree that I would be given the location of a local service agent to repair the TV. Once I was transferred to a service agent who would give me this information, I was told "Oh, we apologize sir. But that TV isn't covered by a local repair agent. You will have to ship it to us at your cost." When I asked about the recording that said their would be a local repair agent, the person just kept repeating the same information over and over.

I asked to speak to her supervisor. She put me on hold. Then came back and said she had spoken to the supervisor and they had given the same information she had. I said I wanted to speak to the supervisor myself. After being put on hold again for over 5 minutes. A supervisor came on and tried to quickly talk over my complaint telling me the same information. I tried to present my arguement about the recording saying their would be a service agent. But I was told, "Well we can't say everything in our recording". I told her that then they should say something other than that their WOULD BE an agent. She said again, "Well we can't say everything."

This is the worst example of DON"T CARE business I have ever seen!!

Jparker
Cullman, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2009 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RCA/Denver-Colorado/RCA-Horrible-Customer-Service-Rude-False-Information-Denver-Colorado-442497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RCA